Full Lockdown SOP (1 June – Present)
UPDATE (27/6/2021) : All restaurants and eateries are ALLOWED to open from 6am-10pm
All economy and social is not allowed EXCEPT:
- Food and Beverage (F&B) industries including food for animals
- Health Care, Medical industries & incl Veterinary services
- Utilities (Water and Electricity)
- Defense, emergency, welfare services
- Maintenance for public areas, sewerage and solid waste management industries
- Air and sea transportation
- Shipyard, airport, port services and operations
- Media, broadcasting, telecommunication and internet industries
- Post and courier services
- Banking, Insurance, Takaful and capital market industries
- Community credit including tax, mortgage and Ar-Rahnu
- E-commerce and IT Industries
- Fuel Industry
- Hotel and accommodation services ONLY for quarantine purposes
- Forestry and wildlife services limited to enforcement
- Logistics for essential services
- Critical works in construction, maintenance and repair works
All Manufacturing sectors are not allowed EXCEPT:
- Aerospace for repair and overhaul services
- Food and Beverage products
- Packaging and Printing for Healthcare or F&B essentials
- Cleaning and Self Care products
- Wellness and medical products including medication
- All agriculture, fisheries, livestock and its related products are allowed (e.g fertilizers, pesticides and logistics for these services)
Only 60% of workers are allowed to work in factories
Businesses that are allowed to open (8am-8pm):
- Shopping malls will be closed with the exception of essential outlets for food and groceries
- Pasar raya & hypermarket is allowed but only for essentials,food and beverage items only
- Mini mart, convenience stores, departmental stores, pharmacies are allowed to open
- All food outlets including roadside stalls are only for takeaway
- Dobi including self service dobi’s
- Animal care industries including food for pets are allowed to remain open
- Optical shops
- Hardware shops
- Car workshops
- Gas station (6am-8pm), Stations near highways are 24 hours
- Childcare services (Tadika and Taska) are only allowed for both working parents who are frontliners
Markets that are allowed to open:
- Daily markets (6am-2pm)
- Fresh markets (7am-12pm)
- Permanent farmers markets (6am-4pm)
- Wholesale market (12am – 6am & 12pm-4pm)
- Netizens can only go out for essentials to buy food, medication
- Jogging and self exercise only with social distancing before 8pm
- Only 2 people are allowed to go out for essentials (not allowed to travel more than 10km)
- All letters from MITI are no longer valid after 31 May. New letters will be issued by related ministries
MCO 3.0 SOP (25 May 2021-30 May 2021)
Starting from the 25th May 2021, the government has decided to tighten a few SOP regulations based on the recent spike of covid cases nationwide. Based on the announcement of Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob, stricter reinforcement. This includes more roadblocks and having 80% of government workers to work from home and 40% of workers in private sectors to work from home. Below is an updated list of new SOP of MCO 3.0.
- Food and Beverage outlets including drive throughs, food trucks, road side stalls and kiosks are only allowed to open from 8am to 8pm. DINE IN not allowed.
- Healthcare institutions such as hospitals and clinics are allowed to be open 24 hours.
- Pharmacies are allowed to operate from 8am to 10pm.
- Morning markets will be able to operate from 6am-2pm, Night markets will be able to operate from 4pm to 8pm.
- Gas stations are allowed to operate from 6am to 8pm, excluding gas stations located at highways which can be opened for 24 hours.
- All schools and education institutions are to be closed with the exception of childcare/daycare and kindergartens such as taska,tadika and tabika.
- All forms of social gatherings or events are not allowed.
- All other businesses in the economy sector will have operation hours reduced from 8am – 8pm.
- Public transport capacity will be reduced by 50% to avoid overcrowding.
- HIDE (Hotspots Identification for Dynamic Engagement) locations will be closed immediately for three days effective immediately.
- Only jogging, cycling and open space exercising with social distancing are allowed.
- Customers are only allowed two hours maximum in retail outlets.
- Only a maximum of 3 passengers (Including driver) are allowed in a vehicle.
- Workers crossing district lines do not need PDRM letters as employer letters are sufficient enough
- Citizens crossing district lines for vaccination appointments will only need to show their appointment on MySejahtera App, website or SMS.